Monday, January 14, 2008

Autobiography


All About Me!!!

I Jessa Mae Galleza Enungan 17 years old. I lived in Boni Serrano Rd. Cubao Quezon City with my whole family. My father's name is Melchor B. Enungan and my Mother's name is Restita G. Enungan, I have one sister named Melcris Enungan 15 years old, she's studying at the CGEAHS or Camp. General Emilio Aguinaldo High School, 3rd year high school.

My Father's woking at the San Jose Bulacan in Muzon,. He is the OIC there or the chief of that Grymar's property. My Mother is having the part time job in My Nanay sari-sari store.

My family was a lot of experiences in life when we are in our province of Davao,. I can't imagine that were here in Manila to continues my study and also with my sister. I graduated in Elementary at Mamunga Elem. school and in Secondary level at the Monkayo National High School. I got the awardee when i was graduate on that school.

One there is I'm one the part on the DBC Band member in school, I'm one of the majoritte. I also part of the dance troupe, because i love to dance and i actually love singing but in my dreams.,hehehe
In College i Have many learned about the of computer. I'm studying here in Asian Academy of Business & Computers, taking the course of BIT or Buseness & Information Technology..

For me, i can say that my life is a full of problems and i know to myself that there is no people having a problem. I accept all of the sacrifices come to me and my family, all i need is to have a good health to my family, my relatives also there in Davao. And even if I'm having a big problems i always do smile...hhehe,that's all. because i have no time to extend my hour,,
For the people who do not know me yet or do not know for who i really I am,,Im the kind of that person always smiling, jolly person...hehe,


No comments: