Tuesday, January 15, 2008

,.Me,Myself & I,,,^^^^^!!!!


"My Experiences here in Manila"

Hi!!!, i want to share my experiences in my life since I'm here in Manila,. On the first day, I was so very excited to know my neighbor's and to have friends but then I realize to myself that there are so many different here in manila compared to the province of mine, because more on my neighbor's and friends are my very close.
One time i get to know my friend his named was "Thoto" he become my first best friend here in Manila. That time he is a member of a "CLAN" named "RTC". The clan is an organization which is form with many people through cellphone and they're getting to know each other or this is the way to have a lot of friends.
When I first go there in "EB" at the Gateway Mall, I discover more people and i meet a lot of friends. After that we always hang out with my friends and we has our own group named "d 4 princess", They became my friends., they're name are Madonna, Ansherina, & Jhea Joy,. Were all happy in times we bond and were always having fun.
Most important I experience here having a boyfriend or i committed to a relation. I thought, i'll never experience to have a bf, but i guess this a very good to experience of this things to know what love is..hehehe





No comments: