Thursday, January 24, 2008

My 1 week DiAry!!!!!


Jan. 16,2008.,Wed.
Hi!!!!,. Anyway I'm very lucky on that day, because my Lola call me that she really missed me and even my sister. I consider myself that I'm happy on that day. I'll never really expected that my Lola call me on that day, i was so happy and i miss her so much. After that i was eaten my breakfast and taking a bath because i have a class on that day, My mother wasn't give a money or allowance because she don't have a money also, so I go to school without the money. that's a very memorable for me.. I don't even eat that lunch and i was so very hungry!!!My ulcer was attacking me, but I didn't tell my classmates that my stomach is aching,ouch!!!!,,hehe, yah that's true.

Jan. 17,2008.,Thu.

HmMm,. as usual i getting wake up in the morning, I eating my breakfast, and then watching television, texting with my friends and sometimes i was preparing the lunch. On that day, my ex boyfriend was texting me "UztaH na?!" and i was replying that I'm fine,hehe,., He said that if we can eyeball to each other, I was thinking of something why should i saw this person that we haven't reason,. Then i tell him that I'm busy on that day and now, we don't having a communication. and i was able to think if i love him,.hehe..that's all..toinkk!!!

Jan. 18,2008., Fri.

I was really happy and I really enjoying on that day, because we went to the Camp. Aguinaldo with my classmates in CWTS to having our tour and orientation. I'm happy that in the first time we haven't bonding with my classmates. And after that we go to the house with my classmates, we eaten the snacks and we drunk fundador. We having fun,.hehehe

Jan. 19,2008., Sat.

Haikkz,. i was supposed to do something in our Brgy. hehe, because our SK Chairman go to the house and please me to sign the incoming projects of our barangay. And tell me that she was going to Tanay Rizal and she ask me to come with her into seminar. But i was thinking that if i go there I have no money to buy something there. hehehe,

Jan. 20,2008., Sun.

Heyyy!!!,I'm back,haha,echuz!, I starting my day in a smile, and my mother told me that Why I'm always smile is there something happen daw vaHh?!hehe..hMm,i just simply say nothing. I was going to church and then i was pray to the Lord that he giving me the blessing in my Family, their health,.and many more,,& I'm contented of what the God gave me..hehe, I can say that I'm happy on that day.

Jan. 21,2008., Mon.

I wake up in the morning, hMm, and as usual I eat breakfast, Taking a bath, and i dressed up to go to school. I was never expect to do something because I'm out of my mind on that day cO'z i don't have money,,heheh, I borrow a money to have my allowance, i thought we went to SM Mega mall to interview the Gen. Manager of Karimadon, but it was postponed.

Jan. 22,2008., Tue.

It was birthday of my 2 friends and 1 one cousin, were having fun yesterday. I went to the house of Anshe house to celebrate her birthday. I eat there, I drunk softdrinks & many more,hehe. After that I go home and we continue our drunk,hehehe.Un lang!!!,,..hehe, I forgot, I see my ex..haha

Jan.23,2008., Wed.

I'm "ATAT" to go home because I'm so tired being buzy in our midterm, I was thankful to Arlyn and other my friends to help me..

No comments: